Showing 1–30 of 246 results
- An exercise regimen for fighting muscle and bone loss
- A longevity-focused diet
- Sleep rejuvenation
- Wrinkle-fighting skin care
- Appetizers. Includes Thai Lamb and Couscous Rolls, Pot Stickers, and Creamy Honey Sesame Dip for Vegetables.
- Salads. Includes Asian Brown Rice and Peanut Salad Toss, Shanghai Salad (with shrimp), Gingered Pork Tenderloin Salad, and lots of dressings that liven up any salad, Asian or Western.
- Poultry. Includes Kung Pao Chicken, Mu Shu Turkey, Easy Oriental Chicken Sandwich, and Orange-Ginger Broiled Cornish Hen.
- Beef. Includes Green Dragon Stir-Fry, Szechwan Beef Lo Mein, and Korean Broiled Beef (Bulgogi).
Now more than ever, people are desperate to save money without scrimping on every little purchase or sacrificing their lifestyle. Like most Americans, stay-at-home mom Chrissy Pate spent the lion’s share of her budget on what she assumed to be static costs such as groceries and utilities. But when using traditional couponing and cheapskate guides didn’t help her budget shrink by a dime, Chrissy decided to come up with her own way to save.
Within a few months, her household expenses dropped by more than half-from spending $800 per month to less than $350! Only a few years after developing the “be centsable” system, Chrissy has helped thousands of subscribers save money without spending hours finding and cutting coupons, or giving up “extras” like travel and entertainment. She shows how anyone can save thousands of dollars on cleaning supplies, pet care, toys, travel, and most importantly, groceries-without giving up healthy foods, favorite products, or the occasional splurge.
- Beer and Asparagus Stir-Fry
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Aunt Marilyn's Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Retro Beef and Veggie Soup
- Spicy Italian Sausage & Penne Pasta
- Chili-Chicken Enchiladas
- Bonus 32-page section on the Pink Together initiative, an online community to support women with breast cancer
- Features all-new photographs and uplifting quotes, anecdotes, and practical tips from cancer survivors
- Recipes flagged to show which ones can help mitigate the common side effects of cancer treatment
- Includes a simple, 7-day menu plan that is perfect for anyone currently undergoing treatment, based on six small meals and snacks spread throughout the day
- Foreword by Nancy G. Brinker, the founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer support movement