50 IS THE NEW FIFTY
A self-help book which advises readers not to follow too much advice is by necessity a messy enterprise. Join a group, writes Levine, or quit a group. Take risks; alternatively “dare to be conservative.” Travel, don’t travel. Change jobs, or not. Don’t be afraid to say no. Or yes. Above all, “go for it!” All those perky activities deemed suitable for people over a certain age – tango lessons, researching a family tree, outward bound courses – are listed with what I suppose is a helpful lack of scorn, or endorse-ment; meanwhile those with more ambition might consider becoming a movie star. If further evidence were needed of the paucity of “templates” for older women, there it is: the inevitable reference to Helen Mirren, three pages in.
1 in stock
|Dimensions||20 x 13 x 1 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
- A simple eating regimen tailored for your changing metabolism.
- A fitness program to help you work out harder in less time.
- Stress-reduction techniques and simple strategies for relaxation.
- An effective, step-by-step sleep plan.
- Prevention advice for reducing your risk of heart disease, cancer, and other potentially fatal ailments.