IT’S NOT ABOUT THE BROCCOLI
Stop thinking about nutrition and start thinking about your child’s eating habits instead.
You already know how to give your kids healthy food. But the hard part is getting them to eat it. After years of research and working with parents, Dina Rose, discovered a powerful truth: When parents focus solely on nutrition, their kids – surprisingly – eat poorly. But when families shift their emphasis to behaviors – the skills and habits kids are taught – they learn to eat right.
Every child can learn to eat well – but only if you show them how to do it. Dr. Rose describes the three habits – proportion, variety, and moderation – all kids need to learn, and gives you clever, practical ways to teach these food skills. All children can learn:
- How to confidently explore strange, new foods
- How to know when they’re hungry and when they’re full
- What to do when they say they’re ‘starving’ – and about to attend a birthday party
- How to branch out from easy-to-like prepackaged kid fare to more mature tastes and textures: savory, tangy, runny, crunchy.
- How to engage in open and honest talk about food without yelling ‘I don’t like it!’
With It’s Not About the Broccoli,you can teach your children how to eat, and give them the skills they need for a lifetime of health and vitality.
5 in stock
|Dimensions||21 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.