LANDSCAPES IN PASTEL
Paul Hardy illustrates the versatility of pastels and shows how to create an exciting range of effects – from the soft, subtle tones of an early morning to the strong, dynamic impression of a stormy landscape. Paul Hardy shares the delights and beauty of working with a medium that is amazingly versatile, exciting and inspiring. This colourful, practical guide illustrates the techniques of applying pastel to a variety of paper surfaces, from field sketching and composing a painting to painting skies, trees, water and reflections. Step-by-step demonstrations show the reader how to paint a series of landscapes – from a moody moorland pastoral scene to a gently flowing river, aglow with the warm colours of autumnal trees. The artist is rewarded as fields, trees and flowers spring to life when pastel is applied to paper.
5 in stock
|Dimensions||26 x 22 x 1 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
Material Girl . . . Immaculate sexpot . . . Superstar . . . Mother . . . Kabbalah enthusiast . . . For three decades she has defied categorization. . . . She remains one of our greatest living pop icons.Here is the groundbreaking biography that finally solves the mystery at the heart of Madonna's chameleonlike existence. Drawing upon scores of candid interviews with producers, musicians, collaborators, lovers, and friends, Lucy O'Brien's Madonna: Like an Icon explores the complex personality and legendary drive that have made Madonna the most famous female pop artist of our time. From her mother's premature death to Madonna's dynamic arrival on the New York club scene, from "Like a Virgin" to Evita and beyond, every stage of this dazzling star's life and career is brilliantly illuminated—the stereotypes deconstructed, the lies exposed, the artist examined, the legend celebrated.