Simple Vegetarian Pleasures
Jeanne Lemlin is aware that we’re all vegetarians some of the time and that what we crave is delicious food that is quick and simple to prepare. In Simple Vegetarian Pleasures, she shares her dedicated, relaxed approach to good food with two hundred tempting recipes for flavorful meals.
The flexibility and range of Jeanne’s recipes encourage you to take advantage of seasonal fruits and vegetables, and her menu suggestions for every occasion help frazzled cooks move serenely, almost effortlessly from soup to nuts. With tips for keeping your pantry and refrigerator stocked to simplify meal preparation and vibrantly flavored recipes – for stovetop dishes, make-ahead casseroles and gratins, rich vegetable stocks, salads, and a range of pizzas, quesadillas, sandwiches, and vegetarian burgers -vegetarian cooking becomes easy, fast, and fabulous. Whether you’re vegetarian all the time or occasionally enjoy a meatless dish, Jeanne Lemlin has your food right here – simply delicious and deliciously simple.
Chickpea Salad with Fennel, Tomatoes, and Olives
Spinach Soup with Couscous and Lemon
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Portobello Mushroom and Caramelized Shallot Omelette
Nantucket Cranberry Cake
5 in stock
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years