A call for parents to take responsibility for their children and give them what they truly need in order to grow, thrive, and love.
Take a good look around you: you can’t go into stores or restaurants without seeing joyless children screaming and sulking while their parents ignore them. According to esteemed child psychiatrist Robert Shaw, this epidemic has become so much the norm that we often don’t recognize its warning signs. This bold and timely book tells you how to save your child and your family—with a commonsense approach that cuts to the core of the problem and shows us the cure. The Epidemic covers:
- Developing your child’s ability to love
- Managing child care and minimizing the damage
- Raising cooperative, joyful, and creative children
- Promoting self-esteem and confidence rather than self-centeredness
- Avoiding the harmful effects of electronic media
- Healing angry, contemptuous, withdrawn, and out-of-control children
|Dimensions||20 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.