The Ice Cream Bible
Capturing the essence of summer with homemade ice creams, sorbets, gelatos and ices.
Using the easy and delicious recipes in The Ice Cream Bible and an ice cream maker, home chefs will have everything needed to make a range of luscious frozen desserts to satisfy everyone all year round.
Here is a selection of the mouthwatering recipes:
- Ice creams: raspberry white chocolate, pine nut and honey, hazelnut, cookies and creme, mango crème brûlée, lemon dill
- Ices, sorbets and granitas: pomegranate ice, spicy plum sherbet, pear ice, almond snow granita, frozen lemon meringue pie, chili honey lime sorbet, berry banana ice, black pepper and berry ice, ice wine ice, star anise and mandarin orange ice
- Gelatos: honey-walnut gelato, grapefruit lime gelato, super-fast milk gelato, pear-gingerricotta gelato, pear and buttered pecan gelato, toated pine nut gelato, milky gelato.
The authors also provide expert guidance on purchasing a suitable ice cream maker, dozens of fabulous recipes for sauces, and tips and techniques for making the perfect ice cream every time.
5 in stock
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
Material Girl . . . Immaculate sexpot . . . Superstar . . . Mother . . . Kabbalah enthusiast . . . For three decades she has defied categorization. . . . She remains one of our greatest living pop icons.Here is the groundbreaking biography that finally solves the mystery at the heart of Madonna's chameleonlike existence. Drawing upon scores of candid interviews with producers, musicians, collaborators, lovers, and friends, Lucy O'Brien's Madonna: Like an Icon explores the complex personality and legendary drive that have made Madonna the most famous female pop artist of our time. From her mother's premature death to Madonna's dynamic arrival on the New York club scene, from "Like a Virgin" to Evita and beyond, every stage of this dazzling star's life and career is brilliantly illuminated—the stereotypes deconstructed, the lies exposed, the artist examined, the legend celebrated.