This bumper title features 16 cool design projects for kids, enabling them to express their individuality and learn a variety of techniques, from stencilling to sewing. Clear text and eye-catching illustrations give children helpful guidance and inspirational examples, while allowing them to develop their own sense of style. This Belongs to Me features awesome ideas to personalize kids stuff tag a pair of jeans with graffiti art, stencil a school bag with a unique design, or create your own fake tattoo. From bedroom walls to sneakers, nothing will be left plain or boring-looking! Each project starts by introducing kids to a design style or technique, then encourages them to practise and customize it to create their own visual identity, and finishes with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions for applying their unique design.
|Dimensions||30 x 21 x 1 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.