The moment your life falls apart is also the moment your new life begins, says Laura Day. It is the moment when illusion and deception fall away and naked truth emerges. Crisis can be extraordinarily painful. But, when approached head-on, it can also be a source of power, hope, and vision, and the start of the life you really want. Best-selling author Laura Day has helped countless individuals through their life’s worst moments: the death of a loved one, the end of a marriage or friendship, the loss of a job. In this inspirational new book, she draws from that depth of experience to guide her listeners out of crisis and toward the flourishing lives beyond, providing step-by-step advice and exercises that are as practical as they are revolutionary. Crisis can be the most authentic version of self-transformation. Points of crisis bring us face-to-face with our deepest doubts and fears, and our most essential aspirations. And this means that our response to change is every bit as important as the change itself. Laura Day identifies several types of reactions to crisis, people may respond with denial, anxiety, rage, or depression. She tells listeners how to rethink each response, and she gives practical and personalized tools for turning the lowest times of life into life’s greatest gift. Through the exercises, rituals, and activities Day prescribes, listeners can learn the best practices for rebuilding a more meaningful life. Getting through crisis is part acceptance, part reinvention, and this book provides invaluable lessons for closing one life chapter and beginning the next. Remember, as Laura Day says: Rock bottom can be the best place to start.
|Dimensions||21 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.