As We Think, So We Are, the fifth book in the Library of Hidden Knowledge, invites readers to explore the pioneering teachings of James Allen, one of the first leaders of the self-help movement.
Dr. Ruth Miller offers modern translations of three of Allen’s most insightful essays. Using clear, concise language paired with practical applications, Miller creates an accessible way to delve into and explore the fundamental processes that determine how we interact with—and understand—the world.
Allen’s seminal theories in metaphysics introduced millions in the last century to the Law of Attraction, one of the most transformative paths to fulfillment in the modern age. In As We Think, So We Are, we find Allen’s writing to be as important and life changing today as it was a hundred years ago. As Allen put it, “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. It is founded in our thoughts; it is made up of our thoughts.
|Dimensions||22 x 15 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.