Betty Crocker Living with Cancer Cookbook (Betty Crocker Cooking)
An inspiring special edition published in partnership with Pink Together
General Mills’s Pink Together initiative is a supportive online community that links 500,000 cancer survivors and their supporters, letting them share photos, personal stories, and recipes. Now, in partnership with Pink Together, this new edition of the Living with Cancer Cookbook has been updated and revised to include the inspirational stories of Pink Together community members.
Like the first edition, this special edition includes 130 recipes that are specially designed for those undergoing cancer treatments and the loved ones who care for them.
- Bonus 32-page section on the Pink Together initiative, an online community to support women with breast cancer
- Features all-new photographs and uplifting quotes, anecdotes, and practical tips from cancer survivors
- Recipes flagged to show which ones can help mitigate the common side effects of cancer treatment
- Includes a simple, 7-day menu plan that is perfect for anyone currently undergoing treatment, based on six small meals and snacks spread throughout the day
- Foreword by Nancy G. Brinker, the founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®, the global leader of the breast cancer support movement
Nutrition is a critical factor in the fight against cancer. The Living with Cancer Pink Together Cookbookcombines the nutritious recipes and health information that patients need with personal stories of survival that can inspire them to keep fighting and winning.
Please note that the e-book version of this title does not include the Bonus Breast Cancer Awareness section.
5 in stock
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years