Though food is supposed to be one of life’s simple pleasures, few things cause more angst and confusion. Every day we are bombarded with come-ons for the latest diet, promises for “clinically proven” miracle ingredients, and warnings about contaminants in our favorite foods. It’s enough to give anybody indigestion.
Packed with useful-and surprising-information, Coffee Is Good for You cuts through the clutter to reveal what’s believable and what’s not in a fun and easily digestible way.
You’ll find out:
- Locally grown produce isn’t necessarily more healthful than fruits and vegetables from across the globe
- Alcohol does cause breast cancer
- You don’t need eight glasses of water a day for good health
- Milk isn’t necessary for strong bones
- Oatmeal really can lower cholesterol
- Sea salt isn’t more healthful than regular salt
- Low-fat cookies may be worse for you than high-fat cheese
|Dimensions||19 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.