Virtually every moment of our greatest wellbeing reflects the giving and receiving of kindness.
At home, work and in the wider world, there are countless opportunities when a moment of consideration or kindness – given or received – will transform your day. Whether it is a hard time to be endured, or a wonderful time to be shared and celebrated, it’s our willingness to think well of ourselves and act kindly towards others that makes all the difference.
In this intimate, deeply reassuring book, Choosing Happiness author Dr Stephanie Dowrick takes kindness as her inspiration and theme. And she does so in ways that are powerfully encouraging.
Whether she is writing about food or moods, about growing in self-confidence and appreciation, teaching resilience to our children or ourselves, making the best choices to support our physical and emotional wellbeing, the pleasures and dilemmas of contemporary work, parenting, friendship and love, or even how to improve or save our closest relationships – Stephanie Dowrick is making a calmer, happier and more rewarding life immediately possible.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.