GUIDE TO MAKING MONEY IN ANY MARKET
For every new investor overwhelmed by the different investment options, confounded by sophisticated financial jargon, and frightened by market volatility, Andrew Horowitz is here to help. Each week in his “Winning Investor” podcast, Horowitz distils the lessons he has learned from over two decades of making clients rich as a highly successful financial planner into accessible advice any investor can use. Now, in “The Winning Investor”s Guide to Making Money in Any Market”, Horowitz presents the investing strategies that are the secret to his success. Readers will learn: what the best available investment vehicles are and how they work; which economic indicators to watch and why they matter for your investments; how to protect your investments in down times and make the most of your money in boom times; and, ways to apply the analysis the pros use to uncover good investment opportunities. In the same straight shooting, accessible style that is the hallmark of all his work, Horowitz helps readers identify their investment goals and map out a path to achieving them. Whether taking the first steps beyond a basic savings account or waiting to employ more sophisticated strategies to hedge their investments against a downturn or inflation, “The Winning Investor”s Guide to Making Money in Any Market” has the tools everyone needs to manage their money and grow their wealth in any market.
4 in stock
|Dimensions||21 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
Material Girl . . . Immaculate sexpot . . . Superstar . . . Mother . . . Kabbalah enthusiast . . . For three decades she has defied categorization. . . . She remains one of our greatest living pop icons.Here is the groundbreaking biography that finally solves the mystery at the heart of Madonna's chameleonlike existence. Drawing upon scores of candid interviews with producers, musicians, collaborators, lovers, and friends, Lucy O'Brien's Madonna: Like an Icon explores the complex personality and legendary drive that have made Madonna the most famous female pop artist of our time. From her mother's premature death to Madonna's dynamic arrival on the New York club scene, from "Like a Virgin" to Evita and beyond, every stage of this dazzling star's life and career is brilliantly illuminated—the stereotypes deconstructed, the lies exposed, the artist examined, the legend celebrated.