HOW TO CHARM A BIRD
This charming retro style book reveals the practical tips and little-known tricks for tempting birds into gardens. It features information on attracting birds in the colder months as well as spring/summer. It includes vintage illustrations drawn from the Popular Mechanics archive. These crafty birdhouses, baths, and feeders – presented in a charming retro package, complete with vintage illustrations drawn from the Popular Mechanics archive – will having birds flocking to reader’s gardens! “How to Charm a Bird” reveals the practical tips and little-known tricks necessary to tempt birds into gardens – a feat that’s actually a little more difficult than it might first appear. This lovely volume includes chapters on subjects like: Customising birdhouses and baths to attract particular species; Attracting birds in the colder months as well.
4 in stock
|Dimensions||18 x 13 x 1 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.