There are more than 76.1 million Baby Boomers in the U.S. who are undergoing various major life transitions including empty nesting, second career or retirement and caregiving for elderly parents. o Organizing titles continue to be well received. Organize Now Updated & Expanded edition has sold 19,535 copies and Organized Simplicity has sold 10,229 copies in their first three months. o Readers will find practical, step-by-step instructions for reorganizing their homes and techniques for keeping their homes organized. – Major life transitions often leave people with homes, belongings and schedules that no longer work for their lifestyles. Organize for a Fresh Start will teach readers step-by-step how to reorganize so they can hold on to what they need, let go of what they don’t, and welcome new things that will help them in the next chapters of their lives. Readers will learn how to reevaluate the function of each room in their homes and reorganize their houses for their current life circumstances. Through tips, checklists, questions and exercises, readers work through the process of managing the new activities and systems in their lives in order to more easily settle into a “new normal.”
|Dimensions||20 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Lip-Reading BCS Computer Kills Officials Who Want To Shut It Down
- Barry Bonds Took Steroids, Reports Everyone Who Has Ever Watched Baseball.
- Report: Cheap Chinese NBA Players Falling Apart After A Few Seasons.
- Barbaro's Doctors: "A Horse This Good You Don't Eat All At Once."
- Lance Armstrong Wants To Tell Nation Something But Nation Has To Promise Not To Get Mad.