START STRONG, FINISH STRONG
For many people, growing old means gradually slowing down-losing strength, balance, and even mental clarity. But is this physical decline inevitable? “Absolutely not!” say the Coopers. Start Strong, Finish Strong is about living the life we all want-now and as we age. It’s about breaking free from chronic pain and nagging injuries. It’s about refusing to give up the activities we love and discovering new ones along the way. Dr. Kenneth H. Cooper, the “father of aerobics” and the world’s leading authority on preventive medicine, joins forces with his son, Dr. Tyler C. Cooper. Together they give readers the tools to start strong and finish strong. Exercise is the primary way to keep our bodies strong, flexible, and vital, so it’s obviously a centerpiece to the plan. Other equally important components include the Coopers’ unique …
5 in stock
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 3 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively
Material Girl . . . Immaculate sexpot . . . Superstar . . . Mother . . . Kabbalah enthusiast . . . For three decades she has defied categorization. . . . She remains one of our greatest living pop icons.Here is the groundbreaking biography that finally solves the mystery at the heart of Madonna's chameleonlike existence. Drawing upon scores of candid interviews with producers, musicians, collaborators, lovers, and friends, Lucy O'Brien's Madonna: Like an Icon explores the complex personality and legendary drive that have made Madonna the most famous female pop artist of our time. From her mother's premature death to Madonna's dynamic arrival on the New York club scene, from "Like a Virgin" to Evita and beyond, every stage of this dazzling star's life and career is brilliantly illuminated—the stereotypes deconstructed, the lies exposed, the artist examined, the legend celebrated.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years