SUCCESS AS A FOSTER PARENT
Over 600,000 American children are in the foster care system each year-and the number is growing. So is the number of good-hearted people willing to become foster parents. But what does it take to become a foster parent? How does one begin? What about your own family? What does it cost?
Success as a Foster Parent has the answers to these basic questions and much more. Written by Rachel Greene Baldino, MSW, in association with the National Foster Parent Association, it is the first and only commercially available book to clearly explain the process of becoming a foster parent.
5 in stock
|Dimensions||23 x 15 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
Material Girl . . . Immaculate sexpot . . . Superstar . . . Mother . . . Kabbalah enthusiast . . . For three decades she has defied categorization. . . . She remains one of our greatest living pop icons.Here is the groundbreaking biography that finally solves the mystery at the heart of Madonna's chameleonlike existence. Drawing upon scores of candid interviews with producers, musicians, collaborators, lovers, and friends, Lucy O'Brien's Madonna: Like an Icon explores the complex personality and legendary drive that have made Madonna the most famous female pop artist of our time. From her mother's premature death to Madonna's dynamic arrival on the New York club scene, from "Like a Virgin" to Evita and beyond, every stage of this dazzling star's life and career is brilliantly illuminated—the stereotypes deconstructed, the lies exposed, the artist examined, the legend celebrated.