THE LITTLE BOOK OF THIN
In this “worst-case diet survival handbook”, nutritionist and founder of Foodtrainers™, Lauren Slayton offers strategies and tips to avoid the most disastrous diet booby traps. Along with her no-nonsense nutrition and exercise advice, readers will discover that the missing component of most weight-loss schemes is planning. Planning to succeed and planning for the obstacles on the way to slim are as vital as what and when to eat and how to incorporate fat-burning activity into your day.
All too many dieters give up when they hit a few road bumps created by work, family, socializing, travel, fatigue or indifference. Slayton comes to the rescue with:
• The Big 10 “Do-Not-Pass-Go” Basics, from high protein breakfast to “closing the kitchen” after dinner!
• Top Ten Things to Avoid to Get Healthy and Slim Down Fast
• The 4 P’s — Plan, Purchase, Prep and Promise — to get and stay on track
• The 4-Step Treat Training Strategy to survive the “Witching Hour”
Dozens of smart, simple ways to cope with the big obstacles to slim: family, restaurants, travel, entertaining, alcohol and more. Slayton provides the know-how and the what-to-do-when-things-go-south to help readers keep on track, no matter what diet they follow.
4 in stock
|Dimensions||20 x 11 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.