THE PROTEIN COUNTER
MORE THAN 7.5 MILION COUNTER BOOKS IN PRINT FROM THE NUTRITION EXPERTS Put the latest protein recommendations to work for you. Every day your body must build and replace millions of cells–an impossible job without proteins. The amount you need changes with exercise, stress, weight loss, illness, injury, and pregnancy. That’s why your body is counting on you to eat the proteins it needs to maximize fitness, boost your immune system, protect you from chronic disease, help you lose weight and keep it off, and much more. The completely revised and updated Protein Counter will help you individualize a protein plan to keep your body active, strong, and healthy. u Protein, fat, carbohydrate, and calorie counts for more than 15,000 brand-name and generic foods, including hundreds of energy bars and drinks
- Three easy steps to determine how much protein you should eat daily
- New information on protein and weight loss, including why you can’t be healthy without the right amount
- Tips for using protein to maximize your physical output
- Simple ways to meet your protein needs without eating meat
5 in stock
|Dimensions||17 x 11 x 3 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Material Girl . . . Immaculate sexpot . . . Superstar . . . Mother . . . Kabbalah enthusiast . . . For three decades she has defied categorization. . . . She remains one of our greatest living pop icons.Here is the groundbreaking biography that finally solves the mystery at the heart of Madonna's chameleonlike existence. Drawing upon scores of candid interviews with producers, musicians, collaborators, lovers, and friends, Lucy O'Brien's Madonna: Like an Icon explores the complex personality and legendary drive that have made Madonna the most famous female pop artist of our time. From her mother's premature death to Madonna's dynamic arrival on the New York club scene, from "Like a Virgin" to Evita and beyond, every stage of this dazzling star's life and career is brilliantly illuminated—the stereotypes deconstructed, the lies exposed, the artist examined, the legend celebrated.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.
- The means to replace self-limiting habits with new behaviors that foster smart thinking
- An understanding of the mind itself as well as memory
- The ability to define and solve problems by finding and applying relevant knowledge
- Ways to present and process information effectively