WHY DO WOMEN CRAVE MORE SEX IN THE SUMMER?
It’s been said that every woman is a mystery waiting to be solved…
And for as long as women have been around, no one has unraveled the enigma that is the feminine of the species – until now.
In this fun, fascinating, head-to-toe female look at bodies, brains, love, sex and shiny objects, the answers to the questions that have confounded humanity for ages are finally revealed! Within this book are the answers to more than one hundred often-asked questions about women.
Here, science writer Patricia Barnes-Svarney offers insights into the minds and bodies of the fairer sex, such as…
Why do pregnant women have cravings?
How do the media affect a woman’s brain?
Why should women be concerned about germs?
And why do women crave more sex in the summer?
5 in stock
|Dimensions||21 x 14 x 2 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- A simple eating regimen tailored for your changing metabolism.
- A fitness program to help you work out harder in less time.
- Stress-reduction techniques and simple strategies for relaxation.
- An effective, step-by-step sleep plan.
- Prevention advice for reducing your risk of heart disease, cancer, and other potentially fatal ailments.
- An easy-to-use nutrition counter covering more than 3,000 foods, broken down by their anti-aging nutrients
- Mouth-watering recipes to revitalize the body and soul
- How to shop, how to eat, what to look for to achieve optimum health and maximize your quality of life in later years
- Fun, easy-to-understand definitions for words in every letter of the alphabet.
- Silly cartoons make definitions really stick.
- A humorous approach encourages kids to let loose with language, experiment and have fun.
- 384 pages of laughter & learning.
- And more! There are hours of fun words and their meanings to explore with your kids.